The Colorado Capital Conference was a huge success at the EXDO Hall (34th and Larimer in Denver) on October 8th and 9th.
Keynote Address by Governor John Hickenlooper! Introduction by Steve Foster CEO of the CTA.
Tuesday Morning seminars by 18 highly experienced Angels, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs. Including Carly Gloge, CEO of Ubooly. Her company has risen to the top over the last year, including a summer spent in the Techstars program.
Here are the speaker biographies.
See the conference schedule.
Fourteen Companies pitching their deals to investors on Tuesday afternoon. Here are the handpicked companies:
- Fontis International – Legal data storage solutions.
- urHub -urHub creates mobile digital assets to create sustainable revenue for their partners.
- Cloud9Express – Product shipping strategics software for businesses.
- Bhakti Chai – Delicious spiced tea drink available in hundreds of grocery stores already.
- Breakthrough Systems – Solutions for the infinitely growing business of digital information storage.
- SwiftTram – More energy efficient travel technology.
- Metabiomics – Colonoscopies are a thing of the past. Yay!
- SLOWCOLOR – Social and ecologically friendly fabric manufacturing.
- Tumara – Understand a conference held in Mandarin without taking classes.
- Kapta Systems – Help employees by making clearer goals.
- Skukooza – Solutions at point of sale for businesses.
- Swiftpage – Marketing solutions for small businesses.
- Biofeedz – Futuristic human monitoring and feedback device. Read the article recently written about them.
- AmideBio – Better insulin for the growing diabetes problem.