- Apply to pitch at the Colorado Capital Conference, the major fall conference hosted by the Rockies Venture Club.
- If you already have a profile on the Business Catapult for another Rockies Venture Club group, you can go into your profile and add the Colorado Capital Conference 2012 Group.
- We filter our applications to find the ventures that are most appropriate for Angel Investors. We look for scalable businesses that need $300K-$1M in investment funds.
- Once selected, each company must agree to pitch coaching. You will be paired with a pitch coach at no cost to you. If you do not meet with your pitch coach you will forfeit your chance to pitch at the conference. We require this step of every company, no matter how experienced, so that our investors are presented with high caliber, standardized pitches.
- The deadline for applications is Friday, August 3rd.
- If you are selected, you will be notified between August 27th and September 10th.
- There is no charge to apply. You will be expected to pay for your ticket to the event. Your ticket cost will be waived if you volunteer 15 hours for the Rockies Venture Club.
Benefits to pitching at the Colorado Capital Conference
New! Opening Reception will allow investors to preview companies the day before they pitch.
Grand exposure to active investors in the Front Range.
Status as a Rockies Venture Club Company. Rockies Venture Club Companies are offered help creating and maintaining relationships with interested investors:
- Your company will be discussed in the Investor Forum that meets twice a month. This is a closed-door, investor-only group. After you pitch, you will be on the agenda for three months to pique the interests of investors who attend the meeting. We have 50 Angels on the email list for the Forum and 30 regularly attend Forum meetings.
- Quarterly, we will hold a meeting where 4 top candidate companies will pitch to a closed door group of investors. This intimate setting allows for more intense Q and A.
- The RVC can schedule a deep dive meeting for your company if you attract attention of RVC investors. This is a meeting where you meet directly with interested investors with the goal of getting solid commitments to investment.