Click on the pie chart to see who is coming to this event –>
Rockies Venture Club is the heart of private equity in Colorado. To honor the new partnership between RVC and City of Golden we are excited to hold our January Pitch and Networking Event in the American Mountaineering Center!
- Basic RVC Members get 50% off the ticket price.
- Full RVC Members attend this meeting for free and are welcome to bring a guest also free.
|5:00-5:55||Networking Happy Hour|
|5:55-6:45||Innovating in Golden, a panel including:Doug Coors – 9th Street Capital and Coors Tek
Dick Franklin – Director of CleanTech Open
Tom Stemple – Sold Original Wraps to 3M
|6:45-7:30||Four great pitches:
Spiffit, Magpie Healthcare, Busylife Software, and Pairin.
American Mountaineering Center
710 Tenth Street, Golden, CO 80401
Basic members only $25. Please pre-register if possible.
Registrations at the door are increased $10.
As always, the RVC Investor Forum meets around the Front Range on Thursday and Friday following our Tuesday Pitch Event.
- Denver Investor Forum, Thursday, Jan 10th, 7-9am
- Golden Investor Forum, Thursday, Jan 10th, 1-3pm
- Boulder Investor Forum, Friday, Jan 11th, 10:30am-12:30